PMG-MAN is the umbrella organization of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and a foremost stakeholder in the Pharma sector in Nigeria. In its desire to strengthen and re-position the secretariat for optima service, application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- This is the Head and CEO of the secretariat and as such our preferred candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist with a minimum of 10 years post qualification industry related experience; must have an MBA and or post graduate degree in Pharmacy, with indepth knowledge of the Health Sector in Nigeria and ECOWAS.
- Experience of Government Policies, Regulations and Advocacy in addition to ability to run a professional organization without supervision would be an added advantage.
- In addition, must have analytical, communication, negotiation, strategic planning and leadership skills.
Job Title: Research and Training Manager
- Our dreamed person must have a first degree in Science or Management and an MBA and or post graduate degree with 5 years cognate industry experience.
- Must be proficient in Information Technology with skill in the usage of Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Must have knowledge of the Health Sector in Nigeria and ECOWAS.
- Proven knowledge in market research and ability to organize Training/Seminars/Workshop would be core advantage.
- Persuasiveness, communication, problem solving and time management skills are required.
Salary is attractive but competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications detailing candidates bio-data must be sent in sealed envelope to the address below:
The General Purpose Committee,
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Group of Manufacturers of Nigeria (PMG-MAN),
Secretariat: MAN Center,
5, Eleruwa Street,
Off Ajao Road,
Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Application Deadline 12th November, 2015.