Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the PET Uploader Needed At Jumia.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship.
Location:Nigeria Department:Content Graphic & Design
Introduction to role
As a PET Uploader, you will be part of the Production team in Jumia Nigeria the leading online platform in Africa. We are looking for a detailed, process driven and tech savvy person with extensive data analysis experience.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Uploading all product data to the system
- Product Data Management & Data Analysis: Management of all data on the PET system: Content, Images, brands, suppliers and stock uploads.
- Extracting relevant files (Onsite & Back-end functions)
- Ensure the data is relevant and valid
- Managing tasks within specified timelines
- Designing, improving & Implementation of new & existing processes
- Follow up on all actions to ensure that implementation is successful
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results.
- Must be system orientated.
- Ability to pay high attention to details.
- Willingness to work well in a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any IT related course.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme.