Human Advantage Resources – Our Client is a leading Architectural Consulting Firm. Their distinct advantage is the value innovation they offer their discerning clientele with a combination of bespoke world class architectural consultancy services and world class professional interior architecture and design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal/ Executive Assistant to the Principal Partner
Reference number: 007
- We are in need of a Personal/Executive assistance whose main responsibility is to act as an integral part of the support system within the office to provide high-level support to the principal partner by managing day-to-day operations and ensuring a smooth running of the Principal Partner’s affairs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helps the principal partner to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks such as:
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Deputising for the manager ,making decisions and delegating work to other in the managers absence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit
- Communication skills.
- Time Management
- Critical thinking
Selected candidate will be compensated commensurate to experience and social sector compensation benchmarks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, quoting the appropriate reference number, to:[email protected]
Note: Candidates will be directly contacted for interviews