Solution Platform is a fast growing educational consultancy firm in Lagos seeking to fill the role of a:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority; organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research; responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence; being involved in decision-making processes.
- Minimum of OND / HND/BSc in any relevant institutions.
- Must be presentable
- Preferably a female
- Must have a good communication/presentation skills .
- Must have high negotiation skills
- NB: This role is a contract role
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]