EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process. Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
EPCM Engineers Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Project Director
Apply for consideration if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- BSc. Applied Sciences or Social Sciences ONLY
- First Class & Second Class Degrees ONLY
- Ability To Multitask
- Completed NYSC Program
- Age: 24+
- 1-3 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Proficient in the Use Of MS Excel, Word and Other Related Packages
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational, Prioritization and Time Management Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected] Your application should include a cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do you qualify to be selected?
Application Email Subject line should read:
- Job Title/Full Name/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age
- Example: PA/Johnson Philips/Sociology/Second Class Upper/Lekki, Lagos/25
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.