Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. Bradfield consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director/Partner
- We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Personal Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Director/Partner of a Law Firm.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management – coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
Skills and Competencies:
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply