Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience.
Key Competency Requirements
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Producing documents, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- Good planning, Organizational skills, Persuasion skills & Communication skills.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing; arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, Occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th November, 2015.