Acuret Institute, currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Reference Code: PA44FP16
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Administrative /Personal Assistant to The Principal
- We are looking for an efficient, self-motivated, organized, IT literate individual with good communication skills to serve, as an
- The primary responsibility will be administration of executive duties both in and out of office as well as organizing the calendar of the Principal. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in administrative support and find career growth within an organization.
- Administrative/Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive service to support the Founder/Principal and other senior management staff.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a minimum of 1 year of experience of providing personal support for a senior management.
- Responsibilities include prioritizing tasks, pulling reports and conducting database research.
- Secretarial duties such as mail handling in a timely and efficient manner; professional telephone ethics and using initiative to deal with queries, in addition to making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses.
- Provide support on an extensive range of meetings, to include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Ability to exploit Windows and Macintosh platforms and knowledge of associated software packages and tools is essential.
- The ideal candidate must be outgoing, confident, and demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task, have excellent organizational skills with attention to details, have good judgment, and be able to work under a high-pressure environment, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to demonstrate initiative, while being diplomatic and discreet in approach.
- Must have dynamic and proactive approach to managing multiple projects; be able to work to deadlines and have an ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communications quickly.
- A B.Sc Degree/HND in English, Business, Accounting, Management, Psychology or any other relevant field will be the entry point. A postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- ACURET.ORG is committed to developing its staff. All staff participates in the Staff Review and Development scheme and we continue to work with individuals, supporting them to maximize their potentials. Progression is dependent on an individuals’demonstrated ability in taking on more responsibility.
660,000 – 1,005,950 N/ Annum & Competitive Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a paragraph or two that tells us a little about you, how you are different from everyone else, and how you may complement our team and follow the steps below:
- An email invitation to complete an online culture survey. It takes about 15 – 30 minutes to complete and there are no right or wrong answers. Please complete the survey within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the email invite.
Informal enquiries may be made to: Michael FP; Tel +234(0) 8034017510, email: email@example.com
Note: Short-listed persons will be invited to submit three referee’s letters before the interview.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2015.