Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is one of the top three insurance companies in Nigeria. They require the service of a qualified candidate preferably Male urgently for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ref: PA_Insurance
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Personal Assistant will help handle the line manager’s time by being responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that the services provided by the organization are in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Acting as the first contact on behalf of the line manager;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Required Skills & Attributes
- Listening and Communication skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
- Must have 3 -5 year cognate experience in similar function.
Salary is N100, 000 – N 150, 000/m (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘PA_Insurance’ as subject of mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2016.