SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
SD Capital Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangement
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
- A minimum of HND
- Must be computer literate
- Good writing and speaking communication skills
- Must be smart and presentable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Candidate must be resident on the Island.
50,000 Naira only
Job Title: Accountant/Auditor
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Reviewing account books and systems for efficiency.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits
- Support other team members as necessary
- Other projects as assigned
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years working experience in Audit/Accounting field
- Experience with Accounting softwares
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah Axis of Lagos
60,000 – 80,000 naira monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.