PayPorte – A fast growing E-commerce company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chief Operating Officer to join PayPorte – a fast growing E-commerce company in Nigeria. In order to be successful in this position, you will need previous experience working in the E-commerce sector and must have proven business acumen. Candidates will have experience in a similar role and must understand the challenges facing the E-commerce sector in Nigeria.
- As Chief Operating Officer, you will create the framework to guide the entire operation to a secure and prosperous future.
- Provide reports on the operating condition of the company
- Assist the CEO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
- Develop and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Establish policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Design annual operating plans that complement the Board’s strategic ambitions and direction. Ensure long-term financial viability through agreed objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team
- Direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the business.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 8-10 years work experience with at least 5years in the E-commerce sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Technically astute with experience in Financial Modeling.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Must have a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable institution.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Preferably a Male
- Great attention to details
- Front-line Ownership ( Must be able to see transactions from start to finish)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply