The Centre for Values in Leadership is receiving applications for Pat Utomi @ 60 Business Plan Competition organized in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) at Pan Atlantic University. Young entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply.
The Centre for Values in Leadership is receiving applications for Pat Utomi @60 Business Plan Competition organized in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan Atlantic University. The Business Plan Competition is organized to commemorate the 60th birthday anniversary of Prof. Pat Utomi – Founder/CEO of CVL .
The Thrust of the competition include:
- To encourage entrepreneurs to cultivate the culture of developing business plans as starting point of their business
- To reduce the challenges of failure in startup businesses
- Application is open to both new and existing enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are highly favored
- The application of local content in terms of production input/personnel for manufacturing or service businesses respectively will be a major advantage
- The products/services must be environmentally friendly
- The enterprise must have high growth potentials and employment opportunities
- The Applicant must not be more than 35 years
First Prize: N 1 Million
Second Prize: N 750,000
Third Prize: N500,000
How to Participate
Completed applications should be emailed to : [email protected]
In Addition, the winners will present their respective business plans to high net worth investors at a Luncheon on February 6, 2016 in Lagos in order to attract equity investment.
Winners of the competition will be announced on February 2nd 2016 at CVL Youth Entrepreneurship and Leadership Summit taking Place at the Lagos Business School.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Prof. Pat Utomi at 60 Business Plan Competition 2016
Application Deadline: 2:00 PM on Tuesday, January 26th, 2016