Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service.
Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically – thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
Pagatech is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Developer Manager
- The Business Developer (BD) manages the relationships between the company and Paga agents within his/her zone with a focus to ensure long-term growth and sustainability of the agent network.
- Their role is to grow existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Achievement of commercial targets set for the zone
- BD has ownership for achieving the commercial targets set for their zone.
- These include targets for active agent, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume and others as may be assigned. Responsibilities related to these include:
- Agent retention/growth
- New agent recruitment, registration and account set-up
- Agent training
- Visibility of agent outlets
- Representing Paga in the assigned zone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 13th January, 2016.