Pact Nigeria, located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA.
Pact’s vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.”
We seek application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Management Officer – Admin and Project Support
The jobholder will provide support to the office of the Country Director and also support the effective coordination as well as functioning of the Management Team in Abuja and the field. The jobholder will carry out the following duties:
- Will develop and operationalize an effective as well as efficient management system to ensure proper function of the Country Director’s office.
- Provide relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meeting, seminars, conferences and workshops
- Maintain program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Provide technical assistance to the Country Director on alt projects.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceeds in a timely and successful manner,
- Manage all external com on behalf of the Country Director
- Manage special projects.
- Review and collation of activity memos and also assist the Country Director in providing prompt and effective feedback to the Project Di rectors and Program stall,
- Manage and maintain the schedule and calendar of the Country Director.
- Participate in the development of work plans, quarterly/periodic/special reports, and other project documentation.
- Manage annual CSO feedback forums
- Support Project Directors by planning and coordinating high-profile activities at the state level
- Collate and review Success Stories for online platform
- Monitor project merits and stakeholders activities in coordination with Management Team.
- Participate in project start-ups and close out
- Research development trends and advice on new business opportunities
- Support in expanding existing partners
- Ability to independently engage with high- profile stakeholders
- Support proposal development
- Create and maintain external stakeholder relations
- A minimum of a degree in Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field
- Four (4) Yeats of experience assisting senior executives and managing their offices
- Flood computer skills, including practiced knowledge amid experience in word-processing, Spreadsheet (Excel) skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the leans: resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker.
- Experience in Programmes design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Project support/hack-stopping, health and international experience are strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in health sector and policy issues and international development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV’s and Cover letter on their suitability to:[email protected] All CV’s/Resume/Applications must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Pact Nigeria encourages applications from all qualified candidates, in particular women.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2015.