An opportunity exists for a qualified Process Artisan in Pabod Breweries Limited, to Operate, maintain, repair and optimize Utilities plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
JOB TITLE: PROCESS ARTISAN (UTILITIES)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Monitor and control the process
- Perform autonomous maintenance
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associate devices
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a FMCG environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office package and general documentation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and theory underpinning the specific machine or process
- Good communication skills
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Leadership qualities
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in team environment
No. Required: 1
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
This is both an internal and external advert.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should please send their application/Curriculum Vitae to[email protected]
Application Deadline: not later than Friday, February 26, 2016.