Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy.
Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
Job Title: P2M Project Manager
- Contribute to and support the ongoing funnel of innovation ideas for the Sub Sahara Africa markets to meet the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Manage and work within the international and region P2M Teams to ensure alignment and achievement of the P2M goals and objectives
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the central Marketing, Technical and Finance teams, local Brand Managers, respective Regional Managers, and the Operations team to deliver innovation project solutions.
- Manage cross functional teams to deliver international NPD and EPD successfully and to time.
- Leverage the innovation software platforms and processes to ensure accurate documentation and project management coordination for the different projects
- Manage, record and report the budget for their group of initiatives within the company’s framework.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to the RGR process and timings for the portfolio of projects.
- University Degree required (As an alternative, a Higher National Diploma considered)
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite
- 5 – 8 years working experience
- English (Fluent in written and spoken)
- French (desirable)
- Portuguese (desirable)
- Planning and Organization Skills: Highly Competent
- Timeline development and management: Highly Competent
- Written Communication: Highly Competent
- Presentation with impact: Highly Competent
- Mandatory: At least 3-4 years in a similar role with responsibility for managing the innovation pipeline
- Desirable: At least 2 years in the food sector
- FMCG experience is mandatory
- Experience working in Nigeria
- Experience working in other West Africa countries would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply