Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
Job Title: Outlet Cashier
An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets.
What will I be doing?
- As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations &reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets and recommending improvements as required. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform daily cashier duties
- Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
- Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
- Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.
- Perform other functions assigned by the department head.
What are we looking for?
- An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor Degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Previous experience in Accounts/Finance functions.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Suite.
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. a reference check from at least two previous employers if any. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
- You are required to kindly upload the following Documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proofof Identity (National ID card, Driver’s License, PVC, Int. Passport)
- Academic Credentials
- Birth Certificate
- State of Origin Certificate