Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new businesses.
- Meet & exceed the new business sales goals.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Relevant experience in an FMCG/food industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must be able to drive and must be familiar with Lagos road network
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
Remuneration is on commission basis. Also a car will be provide
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th November, 2015.