Oriental Trust Limited is all about “Building Visions”, our goal in this century is to remain at the fore front of creativity coupled with excellent professional services, skilled manpower, and organisational structure that enhance productivity.
Oriental Trust Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
- Building the Business – sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing
- Building the organisation capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment
- Manage distributor sales resources
- Market Expansion & Penetration
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory
- Good understanding of the market & competition
- Delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organisation.
- Monitoring & driving sales on a regular basis
- Motivating & driving sales team for target achievement
- Ensures all the different types of the organisations brands are always available in every store
- Ensures the organisations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing
- Training Sales Reps.
- Product development and sales of company product
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must be Hardworking
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must have Passion for selling and willing to work on the field
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Organisational awareness
- Coaching skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills
- Cognate experience in professional marketing and selling
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th January 2016.