Palladium develops and delivers solutions that have positive impacts for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We serve as a catalyst for change.
We help to transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
• International Development
• Strategy Execution Consulting
• Impact Investment
• Training and Events
We catalyze impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
The following job vacancy exists in Abuja:
Job Title: Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Analyst
The Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Analyst will provide support the Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor in providing leadership, guidance and overall direction to USAID/Nigeria’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- Help plan and state organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special studies, after action reviews, and partners’ meetings, organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- Assist with incorporating research design and methodologies in the application of learning to project design and management.
- In collaboration with the OLKM Advisor, work with the USAID Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy. Work with the Program Office and Mission management to refine and implement the Mission’s learning agenda and CLA strategy, e-sharing and learning tools, to include outcome mapping.
- Assist in the re-orientation of key staff’s “activity” orientation to holistic program management and to foster peer and cross-learning techniques and opportunities.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, political science, economics, development studies or closely related, inter-disciplinary fields;
- Progressively responsible, professional-level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts,
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply