Dexis is seeking an experienced Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser to provide overall technical leadership for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Nigeria’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Program (The Learning Program).
The Learning Program is a five year project that will provide continuous, on- the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID and its partners on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, organizational learning, capacity building and knowledge management.
Job Title: Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser
The work location for this position will be in Abuja, Nigeria. This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2016. This position is contingent upon award.
- · Provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Mission’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- · Plan organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as after action reviews, partners’ meetings, and organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- · Work with the USAID Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy.
- · Support USAID with the implementation of the Mission’s learning agenda and CLA strategy, e-sharing and learning tools.
- · Design strategies with USAID to move from “activity” orientation to holistic program management and to foster peer and cross- learning techniques and opportunities.
- · Minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, organizational development, political science, development studies or closely related, inter-disciplinary fields
- · At least 10 years of progressively responsible, professional-level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management
- · Demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts,
- · Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts.
- · Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.