The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a vacancy for a Statistical Assistant in its Data Services Department based in Vienna, Austria for all nationals.
Job Title: Statistical Assistant
Job Code: 3.2.09
- Maintaining and updating the database and preparing tables and graphs.
- Compiling data for OPEC publications.
- Providing data to internal users and for the upkeep of statistical modelling in the Secretariat and providing data and information to Member Countries and OPEC internet users.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics (preferably in Statistics)
- 2 years work experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- MS Office
- Relational Databases, Design
- Programming in Visual Basic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative & integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€3,550 x 12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 3.2.09” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 18 September 2016. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.