Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Ref : 541406
Department: Customer Services & Operations
- Ability to work in international environment but with capability to work independently when needed
- Ability to identify problems analytically and solve them to resolution as required and without stress.
- Ability to work in (virtual) team environment with internal and external organisations and with customer
- Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
About the Role
- Provide local support to all maintenance and installations for customer and network equipments which include LAN & WAN environment, desktop & peripherals.
- Undertake end to end fault determination, troubleshooting and resolution.(Acknowledgement and management of trouble tickets in the Equant Trouble Management Systems,engineering investigation (testing circuits, testing and replacing equipment) and managing logistics for parts replacement and repair)
- Ensure that all administrative duties are completed in timely and accurate manner, including equipment returns, updating Service Coordination and closure of the calls/ cases, in close co-operation with other operating entities;
- Follow & comply ‘FE Handbook’ & proccess guidelines;
- Network Infrastructure Implementation ( place and manage orders with telecom providers, receive, stage and install telecom and data equipment);
- Provide support on install/upgrade/de-install/repair activities on Orange network sites for network equipments & links;
- Ensure compliance with all the policies & procedures of FOIS, contribution to meet functional objectives;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting the SLA terms through short response/repair time;
- Participate & execute all the internal projects as per the requirement & criteria;
- Data Center Spares management per standard procedure to ensure spare availability;
- Continue to acquire new complex skills, Techniques, operating practices & processes and tools and technology knowledge towards proficiency in the fields of specialization;
- Work as a team with other staff to achieve local and global objectives;
- Co-ordinate and manage all the actions related to the power & network infrastructure related changes (maintenance, install/upgrade etc.) as per the schedule;
- Available for participating on-call shifts outside business hours on rotating basis
- Provide local support to set up the hardware & download equipment configurations;
- Close coordination with internal functions, partners, supplier and 3rd party contractors for all Network and Customer Maintenance & Installations related activities. (Service desks, SCCs, Telco, ASPs etc.);
- Repair and replace any damaged network equipment/link as per the standard work instructions;
- Support customer service & service delivery teams in engaging with local carriers & vendors for ordering/installation/maintenance of the network links with follow up to meet the desired targets of delivery & repair time;
- Close co-ordination with all the concerned functions within & outside of the organisation such as service desks, SCC, Telco, ASPs etc;
- Graduate or a Diploma holder from Technical High School with specilization in IT/Telecom domain or Engineering/ technical degree in telecommunications and/or IT/ICT or equivalent qualifications or proven long experience in similar position. (based on local market practise)
- Formal accreditation in one/ some product areas (like network communication technologies, desktop, peripherals, IT platforms) is a benefit
- Minimum 1 year Practical work experience in customer facing organisations (PRO level 3-4, MLP min 7 years) within telecom or IT/ICT industry high tech/ high level services.
- Good level of practiced technical knowledge.
- Good virtual team work environment practise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.