Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: License Management Director ECEMEA
- Oracle’s Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- The LMS Director builds, executes and communicates the strategy for the specific area of responsibility, aligned to organization strategy providing direction to direct reports.
- And helps develop and drive the strategy of Oracle LMS while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle’s business through their team, of experienced, knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- The LMS Director will manage independent internal audit operations for their region within existing policies, procedures and practices to deliver an effective system of internal management control. Resulting in the collection of compliance revenue and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills.
- 5-8 years experience in people management is preferred.
- IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management background in the software industry.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply