Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: SaaS Customer Success Leader, ECE & Africa
Job Ref: 15001GHT
- Reporting to the Director, SaaS Renewals & Customer Success for ECEMEA.
The SaaS Renewals & Customer Success organization aims to maximize SaaS revenue to Oracle and increase value contribution to our SaaS customers by:
- Driving the most agile and efficient renewal process while expanding existing SaaS customers
- Providing best of industry service to maximize customer satisfaction and enable business requirements
- Leading innovation, expertise and specialization through a high performance organization.
- The SaaS Renewals & Customer Success team will be required to build strong customer relationships to drive customer adoption and satisfaction to protect the SaaS renewals business, maximize revenue and minimize cancellations.
- Success will be realized through effectively managing Customer Success team to establish value-added customer engagements, leading to increased customer satisfaction and higher renewal rates.
- You will support to develop the strategy for the organization, ensuring a clear definition of operational objectives, planning and execution within your team and area of responsibility.
You will need to:
- Motivate and develop a team of high caliber Customer Success Professionals to drive high performance, individual and career growth.
- Build customer and external partner relationships to drive execution, maximize timely renewals, ATR and up sell to the client.
- Demonstrate influencing and negotiation skills at a Senior/ Executive Management level and the ability to lead, collaborate and communicate across various Line of Business and at all levels within Oracle, Customers and Partners
- Be a leader with high levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the Customer Success organization.
- Establish a successful coverage and engagement model aligned to the Field Sales organization for all SaaS pillars, excluding Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Support to define and drive SaaS Best Practice for Customer Success across EMEA.
- Improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that exceeds goals.
- Establish and measure team goals and performance against specific target objectives including account penetration and activity levels
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong track record with 5+ years management experience within Technology industry.
- Proven communication, consulting and relationship-building skills: credible account manager engaging with up to C-level Execs.
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies
- Interacts internally and externally with executive management, providing negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy.
- Functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
- Strong people/communication skills to deal with company and customers.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated person with a desire to work in a start-up environment
- Previous experience for a Software Vendor (SaaS preferred)
- Fluency in written and spoken English & additional language. Additional European languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Oracle’s products/solutions and competitive products
- Experience with the creation, definition and implementation of an effective GTM strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
- Prefer 10 years of professional experience with at least 2 years People Manager experience.
- Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience.
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems.
- Experience managing high level client relationships and escalations.
- Industry experience is desired
- Drive operational performance goals and will be responsible for achieving quarterly targets in terms of renewal rates to maximize revenue and minimize cancellations.
- Build team, improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals.
- Establish and measure group goals and team performance against specific target objectives.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Builds on going customer relationships to drive renewals, maximize timely renewals and up sell to the client. Drives client issue resolution by bringing the appropriate resources in to assist or escalating to VP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online