Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Primavera Presales Consultant
Job Code: 1500101K
- This is an opportunity to join the Primavera Global Business Unit of Oracle providing Pre-Sales support for Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will join a newly formed office based team and must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and self driven individual.
- A solid knowledge of Portfolio and Project Management tools and a good understanding of PPM processes are required.
- This role will report to the UK, Ireland & Sub Saharan ASC Manager. The role’s key objective is to support Primavera’s Sales Executives & Partner Network with revenue attainment and growth across Nigeria.
- Subject to line manager approval, this role might also support the wider EMEA region on an ad hoc basis.
- This role will involve frequent travel.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Presales support for Nigeria;
- Discussion with customers, VARs to validate customers’ pains and requirements via meetings, phone calls, webinars and/or emails;
- Creation and monitoring of customer evaluation, pilots and proof of concepts;
- Sourcing answers to technical questions regarding a defined sales opportunity;
- Participating in EMEA PGBU executive marketing events;
- Demonstration of Primavera solution based on clients’ requirements either derived from RFP or detailed requirement analysis;
- RFP response from a functional and technical perspective;
Required Experience and Skills
The primary skills for this opportunity are as follows:
- Business and technical level English language (written and spoken)
- Pre-sales experience
- Project Management industry knowledge
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Project Management business consulting knowledge
- Project Management software/tools experience
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals:
- Aerospace & Defense
Examples of PPM Experience
- Be able to define the difference between TOC and CP scheduling techniques,
- Capable of discussing which EVM techniques can be applied to different types of situations to support successful project completion.
- Discuss how the Monte Carlo technique enables better planning.
- Argue points for both quantitative and qualitative planning and risk assessment techniques.
- Discuss Project Portfolio selection techniques, including the use of Boston charts to support visual portfolio analysis.
- Talk in depth about top down planning and bottom up planning.
Examples of PPM Tools:
- MSP, Asta, Clarity, Hydra, Planview, Change Point, Artemis, Welcom, Safran, PowerSteering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply