Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director Marketing Insight and Optimization – EMEA
Job ID: 160008YA
- Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market. Manages a staff of managers.
- Implement and monitor advertising campaigns.
- Act as a technical advisor for specific product(s).
- Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales, and other groups to develop new products or enhance functionality of existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- As a manager in product marketing, you will be responsible for leading the development of company marketing specifications for specific product(s) or product line(s).
- Manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives.
- Monitor the development of business plans and business results of e-marketing.
- Manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market place.
- Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Previous development experience or developer marketing experience desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Successful track record in management.
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
- Practical internet knowledge.
- Software business management experience.
- 7 years technical marketing experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply