Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Applications Sales Representative IV, Oracle Communications
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) represents Oracle in the communications industry. Oracle CGBU is responsible for the development, marketing, sales and consulting of Oracle Communications specific products, and leads Oracle’s strategy in the communications industry.
The Oracle Communications portfolio consists of the following products:
- Billing & Revenue Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Activation
- Configuration Management
- Network Intelligence & Network Integrity
- Service Delivery Platform
- Service Fulfilment Suite
- Order & Service Management
- Core Networks portfolio
- Within the Oracle Communications Core Networks product portfolio, the Signalling (SS7 STP, DRF, PCRF), Session (SBC, WebRTC, IMS), Service Delivery (SDP) and NFV products enables trusted, first-class delivery of legacy and next-generation Core Networks solutions across GSM, GPRS, UMTS & LTE networks for service providers.
- Oracle have made Oracle Communications a core offering portfolio to enable operators to more rapidly innovate while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures.
- Oracle Communications (CGBU) is looking for a Senior Sales Executive for, selling both Applications and Telecom Network Infrastructure solutions to the Service Providers in West Africa.
- Manage and close Oracle Communications sales opportunities through account and opportunity planning and execution.
- Learn and maintain process and functional knowledge and associated business benefits of Oracle Communications products customer references, competitors and industry trends
- Lead the development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific value propositions.
- Negotiate pricing, concessions and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Responsible and accountable for achieving allocated quarterly and annual sales quota
- Prospect and increase awareness of Oracle Communications’ products in the region, building a sustainable and growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop existing Oracle Communications customer relationships in the region and identify expansion opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with Oracle CGBU account teams and other Oracle lines of business to identify opportunities in the Oracle installed base and/or net new accounts.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling Telecom applications and/ or infrastructure products to tier 1,2,3 carriers.
- Proven Account Management experience.
- Proven success in establishing strategic relations with customers and closing major deals
- Good understanding of Telecom technology, from OSS/ BSS to IP, SS7, SIP
- Willingness to travel
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply