Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager, ERP
Ref. Number: 150007TA
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply