Position: Young Women Mentee
- Impeccable leadership and communication training
- High profile professional relationship and networking
- Internship and exchange program opportunities (local and international)
- Participation in other NWTF and Voices4Change programmes
- Must be a young woman between the ages of ages 18 – 25 years
- Must hold a Diploma/B.Sc./BA in any course or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Availability to meet with mentor at least twice a month (every two weeks)
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Good reporting and feedback skills
- Must be of good character.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Must be resident in the FCT
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply