Arik Air is now Nigeria’s leading commercial airline. People choose to work here for many reasons. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community. We also offer the opportunity to travel and this incentive motivates prospective employees who want to join the Arik team and work for the “Wings of Nigeria”.
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’.
Interested individuals should go through the Operations Supervisor Job Opportunity at Arik Air stated below;
Job Position: Operations Supervisor
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
- Assist in keeping the guest house clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with guest complaints in a professional manner
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations.
- Complete all daily administration tasks as required
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues
- Provide reports, as required, for the guest house management
- Manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with Company policies
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for the team, guests and the emergency services
- Report any security issues to the head office security Management team
- Must have a minimum qualification of HND/B.Sc., any additional qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have good working knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Must be able to have Leadership skills, managerial skills, planning skills, directing skills and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi racial environment
- Excellent public relations
- Team building skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Must acquire at list 3-5 years experience in hospitality sector with a least 2 years in a supervisory role