The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts and check for deposit slips across counter.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Attend to customer inquires across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction .
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
Qualification and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Accounting, Economics and any related field.
- Experience: Entry Level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: [email protected] indicating “Operations” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2017.