Versata provides enterprise software solutions that deliver business results, performance and scalability while dramatically reducing IT spending. Versata’s patented solutions decrease IT expenditures by reducing hardware and associated maintenance, leveraging open source technology, and accelerating value delivery to business customers.
Versata Global SaasOps Manager
- Manages all Versata’s customer-facing and internally focused SaaSOps environments and service delivery activities
- Develops metrics to enable effective measurement of key performance indicators
- Create and manages quarterly SaaSOps budget
- Develops long-range staffing and resource planning for organic and inorganic growth
- Develops, maintains and executes a clear integration playbook for SaaSOps inherited from future acquisitions
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience and education
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Operations Management with at least 3 years of SaaSOps specific experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science from a reputable university
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 (S3, RDS, Glacier, etc)
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- International experience, particularly with EMEA
- Experience with building and managing globally dispersed teams
- Experience managing and troubleshooting PostgreSQL based SaaS offerings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with lift-and-shift datacenter migrations into AWS a significant plus
You have a strong passion to lead, build, and develop a best-in-class team, while thriving in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong analytical mind to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities using data from different sources in order to draw conclusions and use effective approaches for choosing a course of action. You are driven by exceeding customer expectations
Total compensation is $100,000/year (cash) for this full-time position.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent versus your peers.
Candidates who are successful at the assessment test will be asked to participate in a brief online interview with our recruiting staff to fulfill administrative requirements, including contracting and providing verifiable identification.
Are you up for the challenge?
How to apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.