Data Flux Technologies is a digital production studio that designs, implements, manages and optimizes content-driven web presences for a growing portfolio of nonprofit, education, small business and agency clients.
Based in Lagos, Data Flux Technologies aims to provide strategic, dynamic online solutions and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. And we have a dedicated, diverse and uniquely qualified team that grows and adapts as your organization does.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Provide feedback, training, and other team development exercises.
- Report to the Executive Director and serve as a member of the Management Team
- Work with the management team, thereby contributing to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business operations.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, managing the organization’s HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Executive Director and Program Supervisor,
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Ability to work with teams and coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- B.Sc/HND in Operational Management or other business related areas.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2years cognizant experience
- A minimum of 2nd class Lower Degree or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th October, 2015.