The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) – For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is recruiting to fill the position below:
- National Baseline Survey Consultant (WASH)
- International Sanitation Marketing Consultant (WASH)
- International Sanitation Financing Consultant
- Gender & Development Specialist
- TA Child Protection Specialist