Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collector, Tele-Recoveries
Job ID: 522362
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Risk
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Contacting delinquent loan customers to negotiate payment schedules that are acceptable to both parties.
- Contact through telephone, letters, and indirectly through collection agencies and attorneys.
- Negotiating & attaining acceptable payment arrangements with clients for accounts queued /allocated to collector.
- Preparing Reminder/Warning letters and/ E-mails to customers
- Recording excerpts of customer interactions made on WCS/CACs
- Ability to identify ,analyse and forecast delinquency trends noticed in assigned buckets
- Carrying out basic account reconciliations and explanations required to satisfactorily close out customer queries or complaints with minimum supervision..
- Chasing late payments, following up on promises to pay/ insurance company for claims where applicable
- Tracing debtors who skip/change employment without informing the bank.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a second class Degree from a reputable university
- Well organised with minimum supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good negotiating skill
- Highly numerate
- Ability to multi task
- Computer skills
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply for this Position