Ontex is an international consumer goods company, offering smart hygiene solutions for all generations. We are a reliable partner, creating long-term joint value for our consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and our people.
We build brands, both retailer brands as well as our own in channels ranging from mass retail to healthcare professionals.
We are socially responsible; caring for people and the environment is an integral part of our business. Our people are passionate, with a strong culture of empowerment and ownership.
We deliver sustainable, profitable growth thanks to high-quality, innovative products and services, and our relentless focus on efficiency and agility. We provide consumers and customers with solutions they trust and can afford in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Ontex is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager, West Africa
The purpose of the commercial manager’s role is to develop sales with existing customers in West Africa in conjunction with the regional commercial manager and to identify new business and growth opportunities. You will also liaise with Trade Marketing, Finance and other functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective management and implementation of joint value creation process with customers and distributors
- Develop and Execute trade marketing activities
- Reach sales and profitability targets
- Insure best in class service level
- Develop, implement & review account plans within the overall strategy of the business unit and the group
- Perform regular business analysis to identify key business drivers and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree level, preferably in a subject related to Sales and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a B2B FMCG environment
- Experience with dealing with customers in a face to face environment
- Fluent English, French is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply