Voices for Change (V4C) is a, UK Aid funded, four year programme running from October 2013 to December 2017. The goal of V4C is to help transform social attitudes towards girls and women in Nigeria by working on specific individual, social and institutional changes. V4C will do this by operating at Federal level and in four States (Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Enugu) to deliver five outputs.
V4C’s Vision is to be known and recognised for creating new ways to change behaviour, contributing to a Nigeria where every girl, boy, woman and man achieves their full potential. V4C’s Mission is to inspire a generation of new voices to speak up and speak out to empower young women to achieve their real potential. V4C will achieve this by:
- Creating space and opportunities for girls to grow.
- Getting the support of boys and men.
- Removing formal and informal barriers, or
- Influencing behaviours and laws / behavioural and legal change in Nigeria.
V4C has 6 core values, and for V4C to be a success, every V4C team member is expected to embrace the core values as a fundamental part of how they operate:
- Modelling gender equality
- Team spirit, courage and conviction
- Results driven
- Audience driven
Below listed are the New Job Vacancies At Voices for Change (V4C);
- Online Community Manager – view details ad how to apply here
- Online Content Producer – view details and how to apply here