Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
Lightning Networks Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Responsibilities – Accounting/Auditing, Finance:
- Accomplishes payroll human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards, resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets payroll financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying vacancies; implementing corrective actions.
- Updates records by reviewing and entering changes in exemption, insurance changes, deductions, paid-time not worked, status and pay; calculating vacations earned.
- Prepares pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculating and producing quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies;initiating journal entries.
- Determine payroll liabilities by entering federal and state income and social security tax information, 401k transfer and direct deposits, wage assignments and garnishments.
- Fulfills wage garnishment requirements by completing forms, adjusting payroll records, documenting and transmitting withholdings; negotiating with collection agencies to convert garnishments to wage assignments.
- Purchase savings bonds by maintaining deduction records; completing forms; coordinating renewable limits register; initiating deductions; ordering bonds; recording purchases.
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification.
- Tax, compensation and wage structure, worker compensation, benefits administration, employment law, analyzing information, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, verbal communication.
Job Title: Payroll/Compensation Officer
- Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data. Typically uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payrol.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports (gross payroll, hour worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions etc.) for management.
- Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations and provide general ledger support.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Stays current on payroll system to achieve alignment with HR benefits and others related and to ensure effective accounting support.
- Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
- A good Degree qualification.
- An HR certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Job Title: Accounting/Payroll Officer
- Prepare budget for the company.
- Prepare cash flow for the company and any other duties assigned by the managing director.
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND in any Social Science and a professional qualification in HR will be required among other things.
- At least a 2nd class HND plus professional qualifications in Accounting.
- 2-5 years experience in the Nigerian Labour market.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]