Global Alliance for Universal Health Coverage in Africa (GAUHCIA) is an International Organization established and incorporated in the United Kingdom in 2013 to follow up on the World Health Organization Resolution in 2005 for all countries to move towards Universal Health Coverage and adopted by the United Nation General assembly in 2012. Besides supportively accessing the global drive towards universal health coverage; GAUHCIA is committed to actionable measures towards ensuring adequate access to quality healthcare even for the low income and most vulnerable population with no consequence of being financially worst off. We provide opportunities for and support the efforts of countries and other stakeholders to strengthen their health systems using more integrated approaches to achieve universal health coverage.
Global Alliance for Universal Health Coverage in Africa (GAUHCIA) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Editor
- To serve as the editor for various publications of the Organization.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Graphic designs and Productions.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification and experience.
Job Title: Web Designer
- Web designer and developer.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Software developer to be involved in designing various health software /applications .
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2016.