United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively.
In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- UNOCHAProgramme Analyst (UNOCHA)
- ICT Officer
- National Gender and Economic Rehabilitation Officer
- Gender and Humanitarian Project Coordinator
- Intern (Support to ECOWAS Regional Action Plan)
- Registry ClerkInformation Management Data Associate, UN OCHAAccountability to Affected Populations (AAP)/HAO Officer, UNOCHAHumanitarian Affairs Officer (HAO),