Baniaz HC is a wholly Pan African company with international partners who are household names in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), family entertainment and merchandise.
Baniaz H. C. Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officers
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports .
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Experience: 1 year experience
Job Title: Logistics Officers
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of transporting goods along with personnel along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing nationwide.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement and funding.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the company.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th March, 2016.