One Credit is a licensed finance company that provides short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
One Credit offers simple cash loans to individuals. We also partner with various retailers in Nigeria to provide point-of-sale financing for consumer goods and household appliances.
One Credit is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Vice President to execute on the company’s strategic goals through managing and optimizing Sales, Online and Offline distribution channels and marketing. The VP will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities in distribution channels, building key client relationships, and developing an extensive knowledge of the consumer lending industry. The Business Development VP will work to improve One Credit Limited’s market position by achieving and maintaining continuous financial growth. The role coordinates the Sales, Customer Services and Product Development units, and reports to the CEO.
Job Title: Vice President, Business Development
- Responsible for the Sales and Marketing performance of One Credit’s product portfolio in Nigeria.
- Utilize knowledge of the market and competition to identify and develop One Credit’s unique selling proposition and differentiator.
- Source, negotiate and implement local strategic B2B partnerships.
- Co-ordinate seamless operations of offline and online channels. Responsible for channel development and expansion.
- Identify prospects for campaigns and delivery channels that will guarantee an increase in sales.
- Devise and implement local product and marketing strategies consistent with One Credit’s vision and strategy, while achieving/exceeding targets within assigned budget restrictions.
- Establish systems and reports to optimally monitor channel performance and leverage metrics to drive optimization and product improvements.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience leading multifunctional teams across the areas of Sales and Channel Management, Digital Marketing, Product Development and Rollout.
- Leadership role in a startup ( either as a founder or early hire)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university or college in Sales, Marketing, Business or Finance.
- An advanced business degree – MBA, MSc desirable
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Able to develop strategic plans for sales; must be motivated to exceed sales targets.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
Competitive salary with stock options.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply