Dayola Property and Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: On-Site Store Keeper
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- Store and release supplies or equipments on site
- Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
- Securing the status of each supply.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Compile the records of the supplies on site
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
Skills and Training Requirements
- Must have knowledge and experience in on-site storekeeping
- Knowledge in basic bookkeeping
- Must be keen to details.
- Must have a similar experience in a Construction Company
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- 3 years minimum experience at least an OND
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2015