Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C’s, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
Furthermore, we’re passionate about delivering a service which is results orientated and works for everyone. The company itself was formed by experienced professionals with significant expertise and knowledge of recruitment and the Oil & Gas and Power sector and more importantly vast experience delivering projects ranging from large scale recruitment campaigns for major operators, executive search through to strategic hires for start ups and consultancies.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are currently working with a growing Oil and Gas offshore contractor with operations in Nigeria for an urgent search of a Procurement Manager. See below for details.
- Provide contracts advice to project team members.
- To ensure valid prequalification of possible Nigerian suppliers.
- To manage, instruct and supervise procurement staff.
- To be responsible for negotiation of subcontracts and purchase order.
- To review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing, evaluating, and awarding bids.
- Manage all procurement activities in line with the contract, the Project strategy and Project Execution Schedule.
- Establish, maintain and follow up the Project Procurement Plan and the Project logistics Plan.
- To Implement contractor Procurement Procedures
- Bachelors from a recognize institution in any related discipline.
- Over 10 years of work experience in procurement.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Ability to handle work related pressure.
- Must have experience in an oil and gas company.
- Must have worked in a design company within the oil and gas sector
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org