Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: OffShore Quantity Survey Services
Category: Environmental, Health & Safety
Job Type: Contracts
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the administration of the CONTRACT and Project Services.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the consolidation of the internal reporting to the management.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the organization and maintenance of local Project Services.
- To assist the Planning Engineer, regarding impact of changes upon the schedule / critical path.
- To assist the Cost Control regarding impact of changes upon the budget.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the follow-up and checking of the Change Order Requests issued by Contractor.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the follow up the contractual schedule and progress in close coordination with the Project Services Department and Package Team Leaders / Management.
- Preparation of take-off quantities from drawings to verify Change Order Request submissions from Contractor.
- Preparation of contractual correspondence to be sent to Contractor, including costs.
- Analyze contractual correspondence received from Contractor.
- Reporting on any of the above activities as required.
- To manage and check that the assistance to Company is provided by Contractor according Contract
- To assist in the activities performed by the Planning Engineer in validating the planning, cost and progress control reports and documents submitted by Contractor, as required.
- To assist in the activities performed by the Cost Control in validating the costs / budget.
- To assist, as required, in the management / coordination of local services to COMPANY, as directed by the EPC Contract Lead.
- To prepare the Certificates to be issued by Company in accordance with the contract, and arrange signature by the parties.
- To participate in Monthly and CO meetings and, upon request from the EPC Contract Lead, to attend other ad hoc meetings with Contractor. To prepare the corresponding Minutes of Meeting.
- Evaluation of Contractor Change Order Requests, and assistance, as appropriate, in the preparation of Change Orders.
- Coordinating the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment, and verifying invoice submissions.
- Qualifications: Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Contract Management background.
- Experience on previous COMPANY projects an advantage.
- Requirements: Must have offshore experience, DPR Offshore Safety Permit and valid BOSIET.
- Professional experience: Quantity Surveyor / Contract Engineer with at least 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016.