Vatex Engineering Services Limited is an indigenous fast growing Oil and Gas service provider with a global outlook.
The company provides outstanding services to address operational challenges facing diverse sector of the economy, most especially the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Office Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in office administration.
- A relevant Degree and professional qualification.
- Experience of working within the Oil & Gas Industry is desirable but not essential.
- Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
- Excellent remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with their resumes to: [email protected]