Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Office Manager
- The Office manager is responsible for organizing all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Must ensure office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up updated regularly and all administration processes work effectively.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Manage filing systems;
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output;
- Promote staff development and training;
- Implement and promoting equality and diversity policy;
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations;
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints;
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organize the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Process and maintain all staff files
- Creating and managing Standard Operations Procedures
- Overseeing communications, appointments and services
- Assisting with HR duties
- Managing office equipment and supplies.
- Manage the company’s social media.
- Oversee and review logistics activities ( car maintenance etc)
- Monitor and process bills, purchases and expenses including ordering of all necessary supplies and equipment
- Maintain all service and billing logs, and billing related binders for review by appropriate staff and governing agencies
- Minimum of 3 year experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills are required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org