We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Provide document and telecommunication management.
- Write reports for senior management
- Deliver presentations about the work of the office to senior management
- Involvement in management discussions on the organization’s policies and
- strategic development
- Manage and maintain all equipment, facilities, assets and ensuring a safe
- and secure work environment
- Manage all supplier relationships by constantly updating procedures for
- improved and quality service delivery
- Submit information for budget preparation
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory authorities.
- Provide secretarial support to management team
- Develop and implement new administrative systems
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and
- Continuously seek ways to improve service delivery by establishing
- processes for all administrative tasks
- Ensure that Interra Networks processes and procedures are best practice compliant
- Creativity & Innovativeness
- Research Savvy
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive, patient manner
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Team Player
- Highly self-motivated
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years experience in related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply