Oaklands and Johnson Limited is recruiting for a world class 360 degree marketing communication company.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- ·Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; photocopying documents.
- ·Dust all other fixtures and fittings, including skirting, window blinds, office equipments, fire extinguishers and any other surfaces within reach weekly
- ·Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- -Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- ·Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- ·Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; informing superior admin officer to place and expedite orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- ·Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; monitoring equipment operation.
- ·Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
- ·Keep the office clean and tidy at all times
- ·Carry out any other job as assigned
- · the ability to speak and write with accurate spelling and grammar;
- · excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- · accuracy and attention to detail;
- · Minimum S.S.C.E
- · Minimum 2 years work experience
- · ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- · excellent organisational skills;
- · self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and ability to adapt;
- · confidence, enthusiasm, energetic and determination;
How to Apply
Detailed CVs should be sent to [email protected] on or before close of business on Friday 18th September, 2015